Ammonium bicarbonate is an inorganic compound, an acidic salt of ammonium and carbonic acid with the formula NH4HCO3, colorless crystals, well soluble in water.
1) in the food industry, as baking powder (in bread, biscuits), for the production of other bakery products in addition to baking soda, etc., food additive code E503.
2) used as a substitute for soda and yeast in the baking and confectionery industry (cookies, cakes, chocolates, bagels);
3) used in pharmaceuticals in the production of cough syrups, ammonia.
4) in cosmetics – ammonium bicarbonate is used as a color stabilizer.
5) in winemaking – ammonium carbonate is used as a fermentation accelerator.
Packing: bags of 25 kg.
Manufacturer: China, Russia.