Nitrilotrimethylphosphonic acid is a colorless or slightly greenish crystalline loose powder, well soluble in water, acids, alkalis, insoluble in organic solvents.
1) in the oil industry as a regulator of physical and chemical properties of drilling and grouting solutions, as an inhibitor of salt deposition in oil production processes;
2) in the construction industry,
3) in the production of detergents,
4) in thermal power
5) in construction as a retarder of setting of concrete mixes
6) in the production of monolithic and precast concrete;
7) in heat energy as an inhibitor of salt deposition in various heat exchangers;
8) in the pulp and paper industry in the process of bleaching cellulose of all kinds at the stage of chelation.
Packing: bags of 25 kg.