Synthetic polymer, product of polymerization of propylene, [—CH2 — CH (CH3) -] n. Colorless substance; density (at a temperature of 20 ° C) 920-930 kg / m3, mp 172 ° C. It is characterized by high impact strength, resistance to repeated bending, wear resistance, low vapor and gas permeability, high dielectric properties. Polypropylene is insoluble in organic solvents, resistant to boiling water and alkalis; decomposes under the action of nitric and sulfuric acids, chromium mixture; marked by low heat and light resistance.
Always available polypropylene: A3-67E, A4 – 71e, A5, A6, A7-74K, A8, A9-74K, A10-76U
Used in the manufacture of:
1) packaging for food, cosmetics and other goods;
2) containers (including thin-walled);
3) disposable tableware;
4) caps for vials;
5) bottle caps;
7) utensils, trays, buckets, basins;
8) body parts of household and office equipment: 9) irons, toasters, coffee makers, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, etc .; power tools, appliances, fans;
9) medical devices: disposable syringes, injection needles, pipettes;
11) pipes and fittings;
12) bumpers and body parts of cars;
13) instrument panels;
14) car radiator tanks;
15) cases with flexible loops;
16) parts that work on multiple bending.
Packing: bags of 25 kg.
Manufacturer: Russia, Saudi Arabia, Poland, Hungary.